Monday 5 September 2011

Herbal Essences Soft & Smooth Intensive Mask

Herbal Essences Smooth & Soft Intensive 200ml

Designed for dry/damaged/frizzy hair this sensuously smoothing mask leaves your hair feeling touchabley soft and smooth, just like it says on the tub! This is possibly the nicest hair mask I have used and I have used alot! (possibly joint 1st with Aussie 3 Minute Miracle!). Like all Herbal Essences products it smells absolutely divine, with mandarin extracts, it leaves you hair smelling gorgeous until you wash it again. After shampooing I leave this mask on for about 15-20 minutes depending on how long I have, they suggest leaving it on for about 5, however as I have very dry hair I like to give it some extra moisture. The recommended usage is once a week, however because I love how my hair feels after using this, I use it everything I wash it. You don't need an awful lot of this product as a little goes a long way which makes it really good value. I was very pleased at how well it tamed my frizz and has made my hair a lot easier to style(I always know when my hair is in a bad condition as it doesn't like to co-oporate!). The lovely tropical packaging is also a bonus and brightens up my bathroom! I would defiantly but this again! Highly recommend!!


 



Buy here!



No comments:

Post a Comment