Wednesday 5 October 2011

Flutter Fleur Pretty Eyeshadow Palette

I picked up this gorgeous eyeshadow palette whilst shopping in Superdrug a couple of days ago and I absolutely adore it! It found this beauty in the Christmas gift set aisle and what attracted me to it was the beautiful packaging, it is so pretty! At £3.99 I thought it was a bargain as the colours can create so many different looks, you can wear them alone or together. I have used this palette since I bought it on Friday, creating softer looks for the day and I also wore it on a night out on Saturday as I used the smokey colours to make it more dramatic. The colours do come out fairly subtle however you are able to buld the coolours up to make them more vibrant. I think it is so lovely! They also have two palettes, which I think I will be buying!!





No comments:

Post a Comment