Sunday 9 October 2011

Job update...!

Hi lovelies! :)

I am so sorry I have not written a post in such a long time but you are now looking at a new M&S employee, after feeling unemployed for such a long time!! I am enjoying it so much! It was my second day on the floor today but I had two induction days before that, where I had to digest an awful lot of information! I am getting the hang of everything now and have met some really lovely people, every day I am there I meet someone new as the store is so big but I find that really nice. I do look forward to my days now and I feel a lot better in myself and feel a lot happier. I can't wait for the Xmas shopping season to begin! It is quite hard work and very tiring but it is all worth while and I am looking forward to the getting my discount to spend on the gorgeous items! :)
Stay tuned as I have a couple of days off now so I will be posting away! :)
Hope you are all well!
Love Hannah
xxx


1 comment: