Thursday 29 September 2011

Thank you Emma at mmm...makeup for my blog award!

Thank you very much to Emma at mmm...makeup! who gave me a Tell Me About Yourself blog award!! I really appreciate it, it was very sweet! I am honoured that people enjoy reading my blog!



So, as a winner of this award I have to tell you 7 facts about myself...
Here goes...

1. I have an obsession with cupcakes!! I have them on everything... cups, cushions, boxes etc etc.. :)
2. I am half Welsh and half English. I lived in Wales until I started secondary school and then moved to
Wiltshire.
3. I love animals! especially my gorgeous pets!
4. I am currently doing a GCSE Photography course which I'm really enjoying
5. I'd love to travel the world
6. I used to work in Superdrug
7. I love to read! I am also a bit obsessed with magazines, I buy them every week!

I hope you liked them!

Thank you for all your support :)
Love Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment