Wednesday 7 September 2011

Maybelline The Collosal Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara!

I love finding and trying out new beauty products and when I heard of this new mascara I couldn't resist buying! Whilst shopping in Superdrug yesterday after running out of my usual Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara, I found out that this new Maybelline alternative was on offer at £5.99, so I was straight to the till! Maybelline mascara's have had such a positive reviews and I knew that the new addition to the Colossal range wouldn't disappoint. The thing that first caught my eye was the unusual and interesting leopard print packaging and then the interesting shaped brush, it is made of soft bristles, it is curved so that you can reach all lashes and gives you a fanned out, feline effect and it found that it definitely did that. I found it very easy to apply once I got the hang of how to hold the brush, it reached all my lashes, it got right the roots and made them look for curved and I found it made my eyes appeared wider. There were no clumps at all and you can add as many coats as you want without it flaking and it lasts all day. As I have long lashes I'm always looking for a mascara that will curl them rather than make them appear longer as I was very impressed with how well this mascara curled them and I really enjoy using it, it is very quick. I think I prefer it to my usual Rimmel one! I will most definitely buy this again!

                                                         





                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment