These are my mum's nails that I painted a little while ago, I was quite proud of them! :) I think they look very cute!!
I love bring creative with my nail painting!
If you would like to recreate these very easy and simple nails you will need...
(you can use whatever colours you want!)
- Base coat
- Red nail polish
- White nail-art pen/white nail polish and orange stick
- Flower nail decorations
- Top coat
- First apply a base coat to your nails to prevent staining and help the nail polish to last
- Next apply a red nail polish, I used Creative Nail Polish- Moroccan Ruby
- Then apply a second coat
- Next using a white nail art pen, Star Nails Nail Art Pen- White or orange stick dipped in a white nail polish dot the polish evenly on each nail to create polka dots, it's best to do this once you base colour is dry to prevent it running.
- To finish the look I applied some pretty flower decorations to the big toes! :)
- Finally add a topcoat to make them last.
Then get out those sandals!! (Before it's too late!)