Sunday 14 August 2011

Welcome to A Little Bit Of Beauty!

Hello everyone! :)

Welcome to A Little Bit Of Beauty!! I created this blog so that I can share my love of all things beauty related, with others who love it just as much as I do, from make-up, skincare and hair products to beauty treatments and tricks with a few other bits and bobs on the side. I have a huge passion for beauty and the industry and I am a huge lover of beauty products which I would like to let you all in on! Since finishing college and struggling to find a full-time job in the beauty industry I wanted to put my mind to something that I would enjoy and beauty related and keep me busy! I love reading blogs and I find them quite inspirational and they give me lots of ideas.  I am a real bookworn (a bit geeky?) as well as a magazine addict!( my favourites...Look and More!) so I get lots of writing inspiration from them. I love the thought of sharing my passion for beauty with others.
So, I should probably introduce myself..
Well..My name is Hannah. I am 18 years old and I currently live at home in Calne, Wiltshire with my mum, dad and sister, as well as our dog, Poppy and cat, Ginger (both cuties! ><)
Here they are...

I am currentley a part-time Beauty Therapist ( in the hope of finding a full-time position soon), I have been at the spa I work at for about 4/5 months now and fully qualified 2 months ago. My favourite thing about my job is making others feel so good about themselves and being to make people feel confidant, relaxed and happy. I like to think that I am a very down to earth girl with a big heart and relatable..

I hope that you all enjoy my new blog! I will try and update it as much as possible. I hope that you will follow me as I am currently posting to myself.... !!
Love Hannah x


No comments:

Post a Comment