Monday 15 August 2011

I Love...Avon Ultra Colour Rich Cool Bliss Lipstick- Rose Chill

I bought this lipstick when looking through my last representative brochure, in the clearance section and at £2 I thought I would give it a try as the colour looked lovely and I was looking for a good everyday lipstick that was pretty and gave me some colour but was fairly subtle...

This is my favourite lipstick at the moment! I wear it everyday, as I have fair skin I was looking for a colour that wouldn't look to harsh or make me look overdone and that would suit my complexion. This colour does that perfectly. I is a very pretty peachy-rose colour with a slight shimmer and it suits any sort of eye make-up. I have also worn this on night's out too!






Unfortunately, I think this lipstick has been discontinued, which is a real shame, however I did find it on good old eBay! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment