It was a rainy afternoon and I was feeling a bit creative and I came up with these funky disco/party inspired nails!! :) They would be great for a night out, I'd even wear them in the daytime!
They were so easy to do...
To recreate this you will need...
- Glittery eyeshadow(optional)
- Clear nail varnish
1. First, clean your nails with some nail polish remover to remove all traces of old nail varnish etc.
2. Next apply some clear nail polish to the tips of the nails(as if you were doing a french manicure..). Only do a couple of nails at a time in case they dry.
3. Next sprinkle some glitter/sequins onto a piece of paper (to avoid a mess!) with some glittery eyeshadow (optional), I did this because the glitter was quite large so it left some little gaps on my nails, the eyeshadow fills them in!
4. Then dab your fingertip in the glitter and pat it on to the tips. You can layer it up as much as you like, applying more nail polish.
5. Finally cover the whole nail with 2 coats of clear nail polish to seal the glitter in!
I think it's time to hit the dancefloor! :)